Taskline is an innovative approach for managing your time, personal schedule and work in Microsoft Outlook.
Taskline adds automated time blocking, or time boxing, and other powerful time management and task planning features to Microsoft Outlook. This allows you to:
- Accurately predict when work will get completed
- Make sure that any deadlines you've been given are actually achievable
- Have reliable delivery dates for your work, for the benefit of yourself and others
- Quickly and easily adapt to new assignments
- See your tasks in your Outlook calendar, so you can have a single view of everything you have to do and when you have to do it
- Be organized and in control, to free up time to do the things that matter
- Control your workload, rather than have it control you!
Taskline uses highly advanced algorithms to automatically schedule your task list (or To Do list) into your Outlook Calendar. Taskline takes into account your normal working week and any existing commitments in your calendar, such as vacations and meetings, during task scheduling. Taskline also makes sure that deadlines are not missed or it will warn you if what you're trying to do is unachievable. Changes to work assignments or deadlines are easily handled.
Taskline 5 is the result of more than 15 years of product development. Relax in the sure knowledge that this very clever task manager is supporting you every inch of the way.
Taskline is available in 2 editions. Professional Edition does everything Standard Edition does, plus the following:
- Multiple named sets of Working hours can be defined, so that different tasks can be scheduled into different time slots. For example, work tasks can be scheduled Monday thru Friday during the day, and personal tasks can be scheduled for evenings and weekends.
- Taskline allows Travel time to be specified for getting to and from appointments. With Standard Edition, one setting applies to all appointments. With Professional Edition, you can override this setting on a per-appointment basis.
- Professional Edition has a Max time per day setting. This is used to limit the amount of time allocated to a task each day. It can be used to spread a longer task out over several days or weeks, for example to divide your time between 2 or more tasks, rather than working on a single task exclusively until it's completed.
- Professional Edition also has a Max time per week setting. This is used to limit how much time is allocated each week to a long task.
Taskline works with the 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Microsoft® Outlook® 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019, or Outlook that comes with Office 365.
You can now also license Taskline's cutting-edge rescheduling technology for use in your own application. Please contact us for further information.
Taskline, Time and Task Management Software for Microsoft Outlook
- Taskline, Time and Task Management Software for Microsoft Outlook